Senior Paralegal – Board Certified in Family Law.
Christina V. Garza is a senior paralegal for the Ramos Law Group, PLLC. Christina joined the Ramos Law Group, PLLC in November 2005, but has been a family law paralegal since 2001. Christina has been a part of the family law community since June of 2000 when she became an intern under the Honorable Judge Don Ritter of the 246th Judicial Family Law Court of Harris County, Texas. Soon thereafter, she discovered her desire to be more involved in the process and began building her career with local family law practices. Christina truly enjoys her work as a family law paralegal and is committed to helping families transition through such difficult and stressful times. Her dedication to the process has been greatly reassuring to many clients of the Ramos Law Group, PLLC and her experience in the field lets clients feel confident in that no matter the difficulty of the case, the Ramos Law Group, PLLC will handle the matter efficiently, promptly, and professionally.
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations
- State Bar of Texas, Paralegal Division
- College of the State Bar, Paralegal Division
- Fort Bend County Paralegal Association
- Mexican American Bar Association, Paralegal Division
- “Marriage Dissolution 101”, 2017, 4 hours (.5 Ethics), State Bar of Texas
- “The Jury Trial, What You Need To Know To Be Successful”, 2017, 10 hours, Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section
- “Annual Advanced Family Law Course”, 2016, 22.50 hours, State Bar of Texas
- “Annual Advanced Family Law Course”, 2014, 22.50 hours, State Bar of Texas
- “Annual Advanced Family Law Course”, 2013, 22.50 hours, State Bar of Texas
- “Advanced Family Law Drafting”, 2011, 13.25 hours, State Bar of Texas
- “Anatomy of a Family Law Case”, 2011, 7.20 hours, State Bar of Texas
- “25th Annual Family Law Conference”, 2011, 18.6 hours, State Bar of Texas