Divorce Lawyer For Men
The Ramos Law Firm is dedicated to becoming the top divorce lawyers for men. Over the years, we have committed a substantial percentage of our practice in advocating for father's rights. We understand that divorce can be challenging for both men and women, however, in most cases men get the short end of the stick. We've seen men get lurred in by the wife into a heated argument so that she can claim family violence. This tips the scales in favor of mom if a protective order or finding of family violence is made.
From the initial consultation, our team will quickly take steps in to educate, answer questions and create an action plan to put your case in the best position possible. We are strong father's rights advocates and won't stand for mothers that attempt to alienate fathers from their children.
To find out more about our exceptional service and results click here to contact us today!
Divorce Tips For Men
Don't Leave The House
Don't Confront Your Wife
Don't Discuss Case With Kids
*Never Agree To A Protective Order
Recent wins - Father's Rights
- After a week long jury trial step-father wins custody of step-daughter with biological father, receiving a standard possesion order. Our goal is never to alienate a dad but we will advocate strongly for the best interest of our clients.
- Client was accused of domestic violence and was in the middle of a protective order trial when they contacted us. While we normally DO NOT take last minute cases but we felt that the person was not being properly represented so they hired on a Thursday evening and we worked all night to properly prepare for the next day. After a few days of trial in the 280th, the protective order against our client was denied and a protective order against the spouse was granted.
- After a few day bench trial, dad won custody of his child against mom and maintained a substantial portion of their community estate. Mom then filed an appeal with the 1st Court Of Appeals which we successfully defended against.
- Wife accused husband of domestic vilence and went as far as having him arrested. A few months prior to the incident wife hired an attorney without husband's knowledge. On the day of the incident wife attempted to trigger an argument and when that wasn't successful she ran out of the house screaming and accusing husband of battering her. The police were called and husband was arrested that evening. Her attorney of a few months filed for a divorce and protective order the next morning. (Nothing fishy about this. Is there?) After a lenghtly bench trial the judge did not grant the protective order and dad was allowed to have joint custody of the child in the divorce case.
- Protective orders have serious consquences on divorce cases. When a Protective order is granted the other spouse can receive spousal maintince, sole managing conservatorship of the children and receive a final order without a geographic restriction. If you find yourself facing a protective order hire an attorney to advocate for your rights.
*DO NOT TRY TO GO AT IT ALONE AND DO NOT AGREE TO A PROTECTIVE ORDER.