Elizabeth Uribe was born, raised and in Houston, Texas. Ms. Uribe obtained a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from the University of Houston Downtown in 2004. After receiving her Bachelor’s degree, Elizabeth Uribe joined Linebarger, Goggan, Blair and Sampson, LLP as a Legal Assistant and later the City of Houston’s Real Estate Division.
Elizabeth Uribe has always had a passion for helping others and decided to pursue a Juris Doctorate. In 2013, Ms. Uribe began studying at Thurgood Marshall School of Law and obtained her J.D. in 2016. She was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2017 and began working as an Associate in a family law firm. Ms. Uribe has experience with attending hearings, mediations, SAPCRs, contested and uncontested divorces.
In 2019, Ms. Uribe joined the Ramos Law Group, PLLC as a Junior Associate Attorney. Ms. Uribe will continue to develop her skills and looks forward to attending the National Family Law Trial Institute, which is a rite of passage at the Ramos Law Group, PLLC. Ms. Uribe takes pride in being a staunch advocate and joined the firm because of their commitment to excellence. As with all members of our firm she offers clients’ competent legal advice with the following goals:
- Educate the client about the law and court procedures
- Explore options and create solutions
- Encourage settlements through competent negotiation and mediation
- Maintain reasonable fees and control litigation costs
- Exhaust all reasonable alternatives, but when all else fails, to fight aggressively when necessary to protect the clients’ rights
Ms. Uribe enjoys practicing family law, but, when she is not working you will often find her in dog parks with her Schnauzers, Max and Penny.
Areas of Practice:
- 100% Family Law
- Texas, 2017
- Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, May 2016, JD
- University of Houston Downtown, B.A. in Criminal Justice, May 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, Member