Megan Davis is a senior paralegal for the Ramos Law Group, PLLC. Megan was a member of our firm from 2010 to 2015 and re-joined the Ramos Law Group, PLLC in 2018. Megan has been a member of the family law community since 2008 when she became a clerk under the Honorable Judge Annette Kuntz and Roy L. Moore of the 245th Judicial Family Law Court of Harris County, Texas. Soon thereafter, she discovered her desire to be more involved in the process and began building her career with local family law practices. Megan truly enjoys her work as a family law paralegal and is committed to helping families transition through such difficult and stressful times. Her dedication to the process has been greatly reassuring to many clients of the Ramos Law Group, PLLC and her experience in the field lets clients feel confident in that no matter the difficulty of the case, the Ramos Law Group, PLLC will handle the matter efficiently, promptly, and professionally.
- State Bar of Texas, Paralegal Division
- Annual Advanced Family Law Course, 2019, 22.50 hours
- Annual Advanced Family Law Course, 2018, 22.50 hours
- The Jury Trial, What You Need To Know To Be Successful, 2017, 10 hours
- Annual Advanced Family Law Course, 2017, 22.50 hours
- Annual Advanced Family Law Course, 2016, 22.50 hours