Shae Dennis is a paralegal for the Ramos Law Group, PLLC. She joined the Ramos Law Group, PLLC in July 2016 and has become an invaluable member of the team. Before the Ramos Law Group, she worked at Jenkins and Kamin, LLP as a Legal Assistant for Maisie A. Barringer. She earned an Associates of Science degree from Houston Community College and is now pursuing a bachelor’s in political science and pre-law studies. She enjoys family law and helping clients through one of the most challenging events in their life.
- State Bar of Texas, Paralegal Division
- “Marriage Dissolution 101”, 2017, 4 hours (.5 Ethics), State Bar of Texas
- “Annual Advanced Family Law Course”, 2016, 22.50 hours, State Bar of Texas
- “Paralegal Certificate”, 2015, University of Houston
- Associate of Science, 2016, Houston Community College