When Choosing a Divorce & Family Law Attorney in Houston, Choose a Law Firm that…
- #1. Has a Board Certified Attorney in Family Law
- #2. Focuses all their Energy, Love & Passion in ONE area of law
- #3. Hires Top Talent and Invests in the same
- #4. Protects their client’s rights and family’s rights from undesired results
- #5. Receives Quality Reviews
- #6. Texas-Based Divorce Law Firm
#1. Has a Board Certified Attorney in Family Law
- You want to work with an attorney who is board certified and can provide a higher level of insight and experience, and who has handled a variety of cases in divorce and family law. Less than one percent of all attorneys licensed in Texas are board certified.
- Mary E. Ramos is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and she interned in the 312th Harris County Family Court.
#2. Focuses all their Energy, Love & Passion in ONE area of law
- You only want to work with a firm who practices in a single area of law. There are lots of moving parts and what works in other areas of law DOES NOT work in family law. Find your family law attorney here in Houston, TX.
- Choose the divorce attorney that chose to study the law you need.
- There can only be one and our firm specializes in family law
#3. Hires Top Talent and Invests in the same
- You want to work with a firm that focuses on education and sends their attorneys and paralegals to the Advanced Family Law Training course yearly at a minimum.
- We’ve done this every year since we started the firm.
- You want a firm that not only trains and provides the tools for the trade but also sends their attorneys to skill-building courses where they have an opportunity to hone their skills without impacting a client’s case in the courtroom. It is called the “practice” of law but the learning part of practice doesn’t have to occur on your case.
- We send each of our Houston family law attorneys to the National Family Law Trial Institute, where attorneys from across the country attend to develop their trial skills.
- You want a firm that will train their associates for six to twelve months before allowing new attorneys to handle in-depth litigation. This is a huge wild card, as we’ve seen “baby” attorneys make some fatal errors in court resulting in tragedy to their client’s case. Be careful with the divorce attorney you choose.
- At our firm, new attorneys spend a total of two years in training before they are allowed to handle highly contested cases.
#4. Protects their client’s rights and family’s rights from undesired results
- Through our hard work and dedication we prepare and when arriving in court we are ready for all potential surprises. Our family law attorneys don’t go to Houston courts with a single pleading, we go with the full case file ready for battle.
How we win: We develop a strategy, execute the plan, and prepare until we are confident that winning is the only outcome.
#5. Receives Quality Reviews
- You want to hire a firm with positive reviews from a wide range of clients.
- We aren’t perfect but we are the best at what we do and consistently deliver outstanding results.
#6. Texas-Based Divorce Law Firm
- You want to work with a company that ONLY answers to YOU, not to a corporation in another state.
- For large corporations, profit is the only priority.
- In Texas, there are a few out-of-state firms that provide services in family law or niche markets such as divorce for dads or divorce for men.
- We have among the best family law attorneys in Houston for defending the rights of men and fathers.
- We are a single owner firm, “Mary E. Ramos” and we only answer to you!
Contact Ramos Law Group to make your choice of family law attorney in Houston.
The choice is clear. Contact us to schedule your consultation today. Together, we’ll create a plan to bring the best possible outcome for your case.
Our Client Testimonials
The decision to end my 25-year marriage was not an easy one, but hiring the Ramos Law Group was. From the initial consultation to the execution of the Divorce Decree everyone at the firm displayed the utmost professionalism and I was treated as if I was their only client. My attorney Lindsey, always provided precise legal guidance, was usually one step ahead of the opposing counsel, and had a superb understanding of how things would play out in the court room. Additionally, whenever my case needed a little extra horsepower, Mary provided that "surge" to keep things on track.
"Ms. Ramos and her entire staff worked with professionalism and compassion to guide me through the most difficult time of my life and to an outcome that was best for my family and myself. Ramos Law is incredible and I highly, highly recommend their services."
"I was recommended to see Mary Ramos for my on coming custody case,it was the best thing I could've done honestly.The Ramos law group was quick with emailed responses and telephone calls,informative with ANY questions I had and they also took action with what they thought would work,which it did,I had money troubles and they were still willing to help they sent me with a younger lawyer Lindsey Lewis to help save some money and she was the best!She knew what she was doing and Mary was still on my case to make sure things went smoothly and to catch any details Lindsey and I might have missed.All in all I am a very satisfied client and if I ever needed a family lawyer again I would come back.My case was won as I received primary for my daughter which is exactly what I asked for.If you're willing to listen to what they have to say and follow their guidance they're definitely worth hiring.I thought I wanted sole custody for my daughter and they explained that wasn't in the best interest for her and honestly they were right,they speak to you on a professional level and also a real level of how things are actually going to work and what could happen if you take a certain action.They definitely care about their clients and make their own bond with you,you're not just money in their pockets you turn into family. "
"I received excellent advice and representation from Ms. Lindsey Lewis. She kept me updated at every step of the process, and I never felt as if my case was set aside. I would hire The Ramos Law Group in the future. "
"I started my divorce with a lawyer who was not very responsive. My divorce case was complicated and needed more laborious scrutiny. Since the case was not moving forward I had to switch lawyers. Made the switch to Ramos Law group. Since the very first day Mary and her team have been very efficient and meticulous. Since the case was complicated the team had to go through myriads of pages in discovery. I was pleased with the legal team that helped us handle the paperwork in a very timely manner. All my questions were answered very promptly. The relay of information was easy with their software system. We finally had a law firm that we could trust. My divorce was finalized and I only have Mary and her team to thank for going through a difficult divorce. I would highly recommend the Ramos law group for their help and support for getting my life back on track. "