Our Family Law Lawyers Deliver Outstanding Results and Community Support
We have developed a proven and repeatable strategy that has enabled us to beat the competition. Our goal is to consistently produce outstanding results while giving back to our clients and our community.
How We Give Back to Our Clients
- 10% of what you spend on our services will be credited to your account for a future case up to $3,500.
- This 10% back cannot be combined with other offers/promotions or used to calculate an additional 10% back credit.
- This credit is only good for five years from the date hired.
- Your account must be in good standing.
- 3rd party expenses are not included in the 10% back calculation and the 10% back cannot be used to pay 3rd party fees.
- Other limitations and restrictions may apply.
- 15% off our hourly rates for all individuals serving our country or our community. (Promotions cannot be combined with other offers or discounts; Other limitations may apply):
- Active Duty Military
- Honorably Discharged Veterans
- Police Officers
- One year of OurFamilyWizard.com access for both parties when custody is an issue.
- Up to $100 towards a parenting class, which is chosen by the firm.
- 30 Minutes no-charge debriefing after completion of your case to discuss any outstanding issues, concerns, or questions with an associate family law lawyer within 90 days of case completion.
- A free copy of the "Welcome Back, Pluto Understanding, Preventing, and Overcoming Parental Alienation" DVD by Dr. Richard A. Warshak in cases where parental alienation has taken place.
- Access to our resources prepared by lawyers in family law to assist and prepare our clients through the case and how to plan for the future after the case.
How We Give Back to Our Community
- Our goal is to give back 10% of our profits to our community and surrounding areas.
- In 2016 and before, we provided bikes and gifts to elementary schools for the holidays.
- In 2017, we sponsored several families by providing Christmas dinner and gifts for the kids.
- In 2018, we sponsored fifteen families by providing Christmas dinner and gifts for the kids through Our Lady of Guadalupe church.
- In 2019, our goal is to help 100 families and will be launching a foundation to give us the ability to increase the numbers and expand into other areas beyond the once a year event.
How We Give Back to the Legal Community
- We contribute to and support Judges who we expect to provide speedy, just, and right rulings for our community.
- As a board-certified family law lawyer, Mary E. Ramos volunteers as special master “Judge” as needed.
- Mary E. Ramos has written a paper on the role of the amicus attorney.
- Mary E. Ramos has presented at several continuing legal education courses for both attorneys and paralegals.