Our Family Law Lawyers Deliver Outstanding Results and Community Support
We have developed a proven and repeatable strategy that has enabled us to beat the competition. Our goal is to consistently produce outstanding results while giving back to our clients and our community.
- How We Give Back to Our Clients
- How We Give Back to Our Community
- How We Give Back to the Legal Community
How We Give Back to Our Clients [07/01/2020 – Update]
- Loyalty Rewards – 10% off hourly rates for all returning clients.
- Past & present account must be in good standing at all times
- 3rd party expenses not included in the 10% discount
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue at anytime
- Other limitations and restrictions may apply
- Public Service Rewards – 10% off our hourly rates for all individuals serving our country or our community.
- Active Duty Military
- Honorably Discharged Veterans
- Police Officers
- Account must be in good standing at all times
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Other limitations and restrictions may apply
- One year of OurFamilyWizard.com access for our client when custody is an issue.
- 30 Minutes no-charge debriefing after completion of your case to discuss any outstanding issues, concerns, or questions with an associate family law lawyer within 90 days of case completion.
- A free copy of the “Welcome Back, Pluto Understanding, Preventing, and Overcoming Parental Alienation” DVD by Dr. Richard A. Warshak in cases where parental alienation has taken place.
- Access to our resources prepared by lawyers in family law to assist and prepare our clients through the case and how to plan for the future after the case.
How We Give Back to Our Community
- Our goal is to give back 10% of our profits to our community and surrounding areas.
- In 2016 and before, we provided bikes and gifts to elementary schools for the holidays.
- In 2017, we sponsored several families by providing Christmas dinner and gifts for the kids.
- In 2018, we sponsored fifteen families by providing Christmas dinner and gifts for the kids through Our Lady of Guadalupe church.
- In 2019, we sponsored 10 families with Christmas dinner and gifts for the kids. We also received a beautiful letter from a child requesting that we help her parents by fixing their leaking roof. We replaced their roof and made sure that every child in the family had a gift.
- In 2020, we sponsored 60 families with a $100 HEB gift card to each family and 457 gifts to 196 kids.
How We Give Back to the Legal Community
- We contribute to and support Judges who we expect to provide speedy, just, and right rulings for our community.
- As a board-certified family law lawyer, Mary E. Ramos volunteers as special master “Judge” as needed.
- Mary E. Ramos has written a paper on the role of the amicus attorney.
- Mary E. Ramos has presented at several continuing legal education courses for both attorneys and paralegals.
Our Client Testimonials
The decision to end my 25-year marriage was not an easy one, but hiring the Ramos Law Group was. From the initial consultation to the execution of the Divorce Decree everyone at the firm displayed the utmost professionalism and I was treated as if I was their only client. My attorney Lindsey, always provided precise legal guidance, was usually one step ahead of the opposing counsel, and had a superb understanding of how things would play out in the court room. Additionally, whenever my case needed a little extra horsepower, Mary provided that "surge" to keep things on track.
"Ms. Ramos and her entire staff worked with professionalism and compassion to guide me through the most difficult time of my life and to an outcome that was best for my family and myself. Ramos Law is incredible and I highly, highly recommend their services."
"I was recommended to see Mary Ramos for my on coming custody case,it was the best thing I could've done honestly.The Ramos law group was quick with emailed responses and telephone calls,informative with ANY questions I had and they also took action with what they thought would work,which it did,I had money troubles and they were still willing to help they sent me with a younger lawyer Lindsey Lewis to help save some money and she was the best!She knew what she was doing and Mary was still on my case to make sure things went smoothly and to catch any details Lindsey and I might have missed.All in all I am a very satisfied client and if I ever needed a family lawyer again I would come back.My case was won as I received primary for my daughter which is exactly what I asked for.If you're willing to listen to what they have to say and follow their guidance they're definitely worth hiring.I thought I wanted sole custody for my daughter and they explained that wasn't in the best interest for her and honestly they were right,they speak to you on a professional level and also a real level of how things are actually going to work and what could happen if you take a certain action.They definitely care about their clients and make their own bond with you,you're not just money in their pockets you turn into family. "
"I received excellent advice and representation from Ms. Lindsey Lewis. She kept me updated at every step of the process, and I never felt as if my case was set aside. I would hire The Ramos Law Group in the future. "
"I started my divorce with a lawyer who was not very responsive. My divorce case was complicated and needed more laborious scrutiny. Since the case was not moving forward I had to switch lawyers. Made the switch to Ramos Law group. Since the very first day Mary and her team have been very efficient and meticulous. Since the case was complicated the team had to go through myriads of pages in discovery. I was pleased with the legal team that helped us handle the paperwork in a very timely manner. All my questions were answered very promptly. The relay of information was easy with their software system. We finally had a law firm that we could trust. My divorce was finalized and I only have Mary and her team to thank for going through a difficult divorce. I would highly recommend the Ramos law group for their help and support for getting my life back on track. "