- About Ramos Law Group, PLLC
- Contact Ramos Law Group Today
- Choosing a Divorce Lawyer in Texas for 2023
- Collaborative Divorce Lawyers
- Contested Divorce Lawyer in Houston
- Divorce Attorney for Women in Houston | Divorcing a Husband FAQs
- Divorce For CEO’s & C-Suite Executives
- Divorce Lawyer For Business Owners in Houston
- Divorce Lawyer for Physicians & Their Spouses in Houston Texas
- Divorce Lawyer for Professional Athletes in Houston, Texas
- Divorce Lawyers for Men in Houston Texas
- High Net Worth Divorce Lawyer in Houston, Texas
- Initial Divorce Consultation
- Sugar Land LGBT Divorce Lawyer
- The Woodlands LGBT Divorce Lawyer
- Uncontested Divorce in Houston
- Divorce & Family Law Blog
- Divorce Information From Attorneys Specializing In Divorce Law
- Directions To Houston Texas Divorce Courts
- Family Law Phone Directory
- Family Law Resources From Ramos Law Group
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Houston Texas Divorce Court Forms
- Parent Education Course List
- Standard Possession Order Calendar
- Texas Family Court Judges In Houston & Surrounding Areas
- Judge Amy Tucker | County Court at Law 3
- Judge Angela Graves-Harrington | 246th Family Court
- Judge Angela Lancelin | 245th Family Court
- Judge Chad Bradshaw | 300th Family Court
- Judge Damiane D. Curvey | 280th Family Court
- Judge Germaine Tanner | 311th Family Court
- Judge Gloria E. López | 308th Family Court
- Judge Janet Heppard | 387th Family Court
- Judge Janice Berg | 247th Family Court
- Judge Jennifer Robin | 410th Family Court
- Judge Julia Maldonado | 507th Family Court | Harris County
- Judge Kali Morgan | 505th Family Court
- Judge Linda Dunson | 309th Family Court
- Judge Monica Rawlins | 328th Family Court
- Judge Patrick Bulanek | 461th Family Court
- Judge Sandra Peake | 257th Family Court
- Judge Sonya L. Heath | 310th Family Court
- Judge Teresa Waldrop | 312th Family Court
- Judge Tracy A. Gilbert | 418th Family Court
- Family Law Specialists
- Fort Bend County Family Law Lawyer
- High Net Worth Divorce Specialists
- Houston Attorneys Specializing In Family Law
- Houston Family Law Services
- Child Custody Lawyer in Houston, Texas
- Consult a Top Houston Adoption Attorney
- Divorce Mediation Lawyer in Houston
- Do You Need a Temporary Order?
- Experienced Texas Amicus Attorney
- Get Help From A Houston Child Support Attorney
- Houston Modification Attorneys
- Houston’s Child Visitation Lawyers
- Houston’s Top Paternity Lawyers
- International Child Custody & Abduction | Hague Convention
- Property Division Lawyer in Houston
- Protective Orders Attorney in Houston, Texas
- Same-Sex Marriage Lawyer in Houston Texas
- Spousal Support & Alimony Lawyer in Houston
- Texas Family Law Appeal Process
- Media Library
- Pearland Child Custody Lawyer
- Pearland Divorce Lawyer
- Pearland Family Lawyers
- Pearland Modifications Lawyer
- Pearland Property Division Lawyer
- Pearland Protective Orders Lawyer
- Practice Areas
- Ramos Law Group Family Law Scholarship
- Specialist Uncontested Divorce Attorneys
- Sugar Land Adoption
- Sugar Land Appeals Lawyer
- Sugar Land Child Custody Lawyer
- Sugar Land Child Support Lawyer
- Sugar Land Divorce Lawyer
- Sugar Land Family Law Attorney
- Sugar Land Mediation Lawyer
- Sugar Land Modification Lawyer
- Sugar Land Property Division Lawyer
- Sugar Land Protective Orders Lawyer
- Sugar Land Spousal Maintenance
- Sugar Land Temporary Orders Lawyer
- Texas Divorce Lawyers | Locations
- Texas Divorce Survival Checklist
- The Woodlands Adoption Lawyer
- The Woodlands Appeals Lawyer
- The Woodlands Child Custody Lawyer
- The Woodlands Child Support Lawyer
- The Woodlands Divorce Lawyer
- The Woodlands Family Law Attorney
- The Woodlands Mediation Lawyer
- The Woodlands Modifications Lawyer
- The Woodlands Property Division Lawyer
- The Woodlands Protective Orders Lawyer
- The Woodlands Spousal Maintenance Lawyer
- The Woodlands Temporary Orders Attorney
- Top Attorneys for Contested Divorces
- Why Choose Ramos Divorce Family Law Attorneys in Houston, Tx?
Divorce & Family Law Blog
- What are the Different Types of Adoption in Houston?
- How Much Does Adoption Cost in Texas?
- How Long is the Adoption Process in Texas?
- Understanding the Adoption Rights for Single Parents in Texas
- The Termination of Parental Rights for Adoption in Texas
- The Legal Challenges of Texas Adoption
- How to Adopt In Houston
- What Happens When We Go To Court To finalize An Adoption In Texas?
- Need an Adult Adoption in Texas?
- My Child’s Father Is Terrible! Can I Have His Rights Terminated?
- Does Making It Rain = Wasting Community Assets or Reimbursement Claim in Divorce?
- Top 5 Mistakes Business Owners Make In Divorce
- What Comes Next After a Divorce Judgment?
- What Does Divorce by Agreement Mean in Texas?
- How are Business Assets Handled in a Texas Divorce?
- Business Owner’s Guide to a Divorce
- Finding Hidden Assets in a Texas Divorce
- How Is a Private Practice Divided in a Doctor’s Divorce?
- How To Determine The Value Of A Business In A Divorce?
CEO's or C-Suite Executives
- 5 Ways for Fathers to Increase Parenting Time
- Steps to Take if Your Child Refuses Visitation with the Non-Custodial Parent
- Overview of Child Custody Laws in Texas
- Help With Child Custody
- What to Expect During a Custody Modification Case
- Parenting Time and Summer Vacations
- Do You Have To Be A Biological Parent To Be Granted Parenting Time?
- What Is Joint Custody?
- What Deems a Parent Noncustodial?
- How Old Does a Child Have to Be to Refuse Parenting Time with the Noncustodial Parent?
- When is the Deadline To Designate Periods of Summer Possession In Texas?
- Steps To Take To Get Legal Custody Of My Child Back
- How Are Child Custody Cases Enforced
- Parenting Plans and COVID-19
- How Does Child Custody Work in a Natural Disaster?
- I Don’t Want To Send My Kids To School While COVID-19 Is Still A Concern. What Are My Legal Options?
- Texas Supreme Court Rules In Favor of Parental Rights – In Re C.J.C.
- Should I File For Divorce During The COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Texas Father’s Guide to Winning Primary Custody
- COVID-19 Co-Parenting Tips For Divorcing or Divorced Parents
- COVID-19: Child Custody Possession Schedule Under Shelter-In-Place Order In Texas
- CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Impact To Child Custody Visitation & Access During Spring Break and School Closures
- Spring Break Visitation & Access In Texas for 2020
- How Joint Custody in Houston, Texas Works
- Can Grandparents Ask the Court to Order Possession and Access in Texas?
- How Does Pregnancy Complicate Divorce in Texas?
- How is Texas Divorce Different for Service Members in the Military?
- When Not to Compromise – Contested Divorce in Texas
- Defending Fatherhood Against Termination of Parental Rights in Texas
- Child Custody Holiday Schedule
- Can I Relocate From Texas To Another State With My Kids?
- Can my daughter’s father take her out of state?
- Texas Standard Possession Order
- Benefits of Parenting Classes During a Divorce
- OurFamilyWizard.com – Tools to help improve co-parenting
- Top 10 Rules for Protecting Kids During a Divorce
- How does visitation work during the Holidays?
- How to Approach Custody and Child Support During Divorce
- How to Protect Children During a Divorce
- Recognizing and Preventing Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS)
- Custody Advice for Fathers
- Determining Child Custody in Houston
- What is a Custody Evaluation?
- Family Law: 9 Common Misconceptions
- Get Help With Parental Alienation Syndrome – PAS
- What is an Acknowledgment of Paternity and Why is It Important?
- How Does Summer Visitation And Access Work in Texas?
- What Impact Does Adultery Have On Child Custody In A Divorce?
- What Is Sole Managing Conservatorship?
- Do I Have To Force My Child To Visit Her Father? What Are My Child’s Custody Rights?
- What is a geographic restriction in a Divorce?
- Can My Teenager Decide Which Parent To Live With In A Child Custody Modification?
- My Child’s Father Isn’t Paying Child Support, Do I Have To Let Him See My Kids?
- Steps to Modify Child Support in Texas
- Child Support Modification in Texas
- Who Is Responsible For Paying For Summer Camps?
- Texas Child Support Cap Increases Every Six Years | Cap Increased To $9,200 On 9/01/2019
- Avoid a Common Child Support Pitfall: Do NOT Make Child Support Payments Directly to the Receiving Conservator
- Myths About Do-It-Yourself Divorce in Texas
- My ex has received a raise. Can I modify the child support amount?
- Determining Child Support in Houston, Texas
- Effective 9/1/2013 Texas Child Support Cap Increase From $7,500 to $8,550
- Guideline Child Support Doesn’t Make Sense For My family. What Other Factors Does The Court Consider?
- The Laws About Retroactive Child Support in Texas
- What Are The Requirements For Above Guideline Child Support?
- Should I Agree To Pay Above Guideline Child Support?
- Penalties Levied by Child Support Enforcement In Texas
- You Were Awarded Child Support In Texas, What Next?
child support modification
- How Divorce Affects Social Security Benefits in Texas
- Protecting Assets Before Divorce in Texas
- How to Deal with Financial Abuse Before or During Divorce in Texas
- Dealing with Psychological & Verbal Abuse During Divorce
- Your Next Steps After the Words “I Want a Divorce” in Texas
- What is Community Property in Texas Divorce?
- Is it Better to File for Divorce First in Texas?
- How Long Do Divorces Take in Texas?
- Do I Have to Go to Court to Get Divorced in Pearland, Texas?
- Encouragement and Support for Men going Through Divorce
- Divorce for Women in Texas: Four Things that Wives Should Know
- Overcoming an Impasse in Divorce Mediation in Texas
- How to Download Your Facebook Profile for Your Divorce Attorney
- Things to Know About Property Division Under Texas Divorce Laws
- Four Ways to Protect Your Credit During Divorce
- Answers to FAQs About Divorce for Men in Texas
- The Pros and Cons of Divorce Mediation in Texas
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During Divorce
- Who Gets the House During Divorce?
- The Three Types of Spousal Support in Texas
- Divorcing a Narcissist: Does it Affect the Process?
- What is Agreement Incident to Divorce (AID)?
- How Long Does It Take For A Divorce To Be Finalized?
- What Is A Divorce Decree?
- Understanding Your Final Decree Of Divorce
- Legal Separation or Divorce: Which is Better Financially?
- Does a Contested Divorce Take Significantly Longer Than an Uncontested Divorce?
- My Spouse Refuses to Get a Divorce: What Do I Do?
- First Step to Filing for Divorce
- How Long Do I Have to Wait to Get Married Again After I Am Divorced?
- Navigating Emotional Abuse During A Contested Divorce
- What Kind Of Evidence Can Help With My Contested Divorce?
- When Does An Uncontested Divorce Become Contested?
- What Do I Do When My Spouse Won’t Sign The Divorce Papers?
- Military Disability Benefits In a Texas Divorce
- Signs You Might Be In A Toxic Marriage
- What Are the Top Three Reasons for a Divorce?
- 3 Reasons You Should Contest Your Divorce
- Protecting Your Business Amidst A Messy Divorce
- Will a “Happy Ending” Result in an Unhappy Divorce?
- Special Considerations When Divorcing High Asset Individuals
- Delay Tactics During Your Texas Divorce
- Splitting a Medical Practice Due to Divorce
- Can a Texas Judge Order Marriage Counseling During a Divorce?
- Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Divorce
- Divorce Proofing Your Business
- Contested Divorce: How to Get My Spouse to Sign the Divorce Papers
- What’s The Difference Between Filing & Suing For Divorce
- From Start To Finish: Your Guide To A Contested Divorce
- Tips for Trial: How to Get Through a Contested Divorce
- Unique Issues for Doctors During Divorce
- Valuing Your Business Prior To Divorce
- Do High Asset Individuals Need Special Legal Help With Divorce?
- Divorce Depression | Tackle Your Depression Head on Post Divorce
- How Divorce Can Affect Your Taxes
- The Best Steps for Divorce Recovery
- What it Means to Divorce “No Contest’’ or Uncontested
- Can I Ask My Spouse to Pay Attorney Fees in a Divorce?
- Maintaining Your Standard of Living After Divorce
- Top 10 Jobs with the Highest Divorce Rates in 2019
- Knowing When to Get a Divorce in Texas
- The Keys to a Simple Divorce in Texas
- What are the Grounds for Divorce in Texas?
- Filing a Divorce Petition in Houston, Texas
- Who Gets the House? Handling Texas Divorce Property Division
- What Happens to Your 401k During a Divorce in Texas?
- How to Divorce an Abusive Husband or Wife in Texas
- Recognizing Emotional Abuse During Divorce
- From Filing to Final Decree: The Stages of a Divorce in Texas
- Talking to Kids About Divorce
- How to file for divorce in Texas
- How Much Does a Texas Divorce Cost?
- A Warning About Online Divorce in Texas
- Does Texas Have Jurisdiction Over My Divorce?
- How to access Texas Public Divorce Records
- Divorce Impact Of Transition From One Gender To Another
- Top Five Mistakes When Filing For Divorce With A Disabled Child
- We’re Expanding Our Agreed Divorce Services to Other Texas Cities!
- Divorce For Dads™ – Affordable Activities For Children In Houston
- What is the Difference Between a Divorce and Annulment in Texas Family Law?
- How do I divorce an imprisoned individual?
- What are the benefits of mediation?
- Sample Agreed Temporary Mutual Injunctions
- Texas Legislative Updates In Family Law September 2015
- Things not to do during the divorce process
- Served with divorce papers? Now What? Do we need to go to court?
- How Does Immigration Status Affect Divorce Cases in Texas?
- Same Sex Marriage in Texas – A Look to the Future
- Undisclosed Assets After a Divorce is Finalized
- Ten Tips For Testifying at Trial
- 3 Tips to Make Your Divorce as Easy as Possible
- 5 Reasons Not to File for Divorce on Your Own
- Common Divorce Questions In Texas
- How to Approach a Contested Divorce
- How to Keep a Divorce Amicable
- How to Handle the Stress of a Divorce
- How to Speed Up the Divorce Process
- The Role of an Amicus Attorney
- How is Property Divided After a Divorce?
- What to Expect in a High Net Worth Divorce
- Understanding the Difference Between a Contested and Uncontested Divorce
- What Type of Lawyer Do You Need?
- The Divorce Lawyer Houston Texas Deserves
- Five Reasons Divorce Lawyers are Your Best Friend
- 5 Ways to Make a Divorce Easy and Simple
- Things to Look out for When Selecting Divorce Lawyers in Houston TX
- How to Get a Divorce in Houston Texas
- Splitting Up Assets
- Taking the First Steps in a Divorce Proceeding in Houston
- What Are Grounds for Divorce in Houston
- What is Spousal Support and How Does It Work?
- What happens after my spouse and I reach an agreement in our Houston divorce?
- What is Divorce Mediation?
- Divorce Mediation: Ramos Law Group, PLLC Debunks the Myths
- What is Uncontested Divorce?
- Determining Alimony in Texas
- Should I move out of the marital home during a divorce?
- Pet Custody In Texas: What happens to the family dog during a divorce?
- Is there common law marriage in Texas?
- What Happens After Divorce Mediation In Texas?
- Just Divorced? What Next? Post-Divorce Checklist!
- How Do I Change My Child’s Name In Texas?
- If I Decide To Divorce, Do I Have To Share My Lottery Winnings With My Spouse?
- How much should I expect to spend on a divorce?
- Can I Waive the 30 Day Waiting Period After Divorce in Texas to Get Married Again?
- What is a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)?
- What Is A Prenuptial Agreement?
- What Are Temporary Mutual Injunctions?
- I Recently Moved To Texas. Can I File A Divorce Or Family Law Suit Here?
- How Do I Keep Separate Property Separate During Marriage?
- Five Steps to Help You Financially Prepare for a Divorce
- Parenting Classes and Divorce in Texas
- Top 5 Ways to Catch a Cheating Spouse
- How does bankruptcy affect my divorce case?
- I Want A Divorce But I Can’t Find My Husband
- Top Five Mistakes in a Divorce
- Top Five Reasons to Mediate Your Divorce Case
- What Is The Process For An Adult Name Change?
- Five Qualities to Look for in a Houston Divorce Attorney
- Can I Waive the 60-Day Waiting Period for a Divorce?
- I Can’t Afford An Attorney. Where Can I Get Free “Pro Bono” Or Reduced Representation?
- Top Five Strange Marriage Laws in the United States
- How Long Can I Receive Spousal Maintenance?
- Five Things To Do After Your Divorce Is Final
- Top 5 Things to Avoid During the Divorce Process
- I had a child while married but my husband is not the father.
- Should I Change My Passwords When Filing For Divorce?
- What Role Does Adultery Play In A Houston Divorce?
- FINANCIAL STEPS TO PREPARING FOR DIVORCE
- STEPS TO BUILDING CREDIT AFTER DIVORCE
- DO’S AND DON’TS OF GETTING DIVORCED
Divorce For Dads™
- When Can You Modify Child Custody in Houston?
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Spousal Maintenance and Cohabitation in Texas
- Family Law Services
- Court Admissible DNA Test
- What Can I Do If I Don’t Want to Pay Alimony Anymore?
- How Long Does a Protective Order Last?
- When Is The Right Time To Appeal?
- If One Parent Has an Alcohol Problem But I Want Them Involved In My Child’s Life, How Can I Protect My Child With a Court Order?
- Why Choose a Board Certified Attorney?
- When Do You Need a Family Lawyer?
- What Kind of Situations Demand a Family Lawyer?
- The Services of Family Lawyers in Houston Texas
High Net Worth
Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
Parental Alienation Syndrome
Top 5 Divorce Articles
Visitation and Access
Our Client Testimonials
The decision to end my 25-year marriage was not an easy one, but hiring the Ramos Law Group was. From the initial consultation to the execution of the Divorce Decree everyone at the firm displayed the utmost professionalism and I was treated as if I was their only client. My attorney Lindsey, always provided precise legal guidance, was usually one step ahead of the opposing counsel, and had a superb understanding of how things would play out in the court room. Additionally, whenever my case needed a little extra horsepower, Mary provided that "surge" to keep things on track.
"Ms. Ramos and her entire staff worked with professionalism and compassion to guide me through the most difficult time of my life and to an outcome that was best for my family and myself. Ramos Law is incredible and I highly, highly recommend their services."
"I was recommended to see Mary Ramos for my on coming custody case,it was the best thing I could've done honestly.The Ramos law group was quick with emailed responses and telephone calls,informative with ANY questions I had and they also took action with what they thought would work,which it did,I had money troubles and they were still willing to help they sent me with a younger lawyer Lindsey Lewis to help save some money and she was the best!She knew what she was doing and Mary was still on my case to make sure things went smoothly and to catch any details Lindsey and I might have missed.All in all I am a very satisfied client and if I ever needed a family lawyer again I would come back.My case was won as I received primary for my daughter which is exactly what I asked for.If you're willing to listen to what they have to say and follow their guidance they're definitely worth hiring.I thought I wanted sole custody for my daughter and they explained that wasn't in the best interest for her and honestly they were right,they speak to you on a professional level and also a real level of how things are actually going to work and what could happen if you take a certain action.They definitely care about their clients and make their own bond with you,you're not just money in their pockets you turn into family. "
"I received excellent advice and representation from Ms. Lindsey Lewis. She kept me updated at every step of the process, and I never felt as if my case was set aside. I would hire The Ramos Law Group in the future. "
"I started my divorce with a lawyer who was not very responsive. My divorce case was complicated and needed more laborious scrutiny. Since the case was not moving forward I had to switch lawyers. Made the switch to Ramos Law group. Since the very first day Mary and her team have been very efficient and meticulous. Since the case was complicated the team had to go through myriads of pages in discovery. I was pleased with the legal team that helped us handle the paperwork in a very timely manner. All my questions were answered very promptly. The relay of information was easy with their software system. We finally had a law firm that we could trust. My divorce was finalized and I only have Mary and her team to thank for going through a difficult divorce. I would highly recommend the Ramos law group for their help and support for getting my life back on track. "