Navigating a family law legal matter can be complicated and emotionally draining. Nevertheless, there may come a time when you need to pursue or defend against legal action to protect your rights and those of your family. In fact, according to the Annual Statistical Report for the Texas Judiciary for 2021, the number of family law cases increased by 2% from 2020, making up 44% of the total civil caseload throughout the State of Texas.
Having an experienced League City family lawyer can make all the difference as you fight for your family moving forward. At Ramos Law Group, PLLC, we’re committed to assisting families in Texas with their family law-related legal needs. Keep reading to learn more about when you might need a League City family lawyer and how hiring one can benefit your case.
Why Choose Ramos Law Group
We understand finding the right firm for your family law matter can be a difficult decision to make, especially with so many attorneys in the area to choose from. As you evaluate your options, here are a few reasons you can count on the Ramos Law Group with your case:
- 100% focus on family law. When it comes to family law, you need and deserve a family law attorney rather than a jack of all trades lawyer who handles a variety of practice areas. Family law is our passion at the Ramos Law Group, and we focus 100% of our efforts and energy on this particular area of law.
- Levelheaded. Family law matters can be contentious enough as it is. You don’t want an attorney that will raise tensions and add unnecessary fuel to the fire. At the Ramos Law Group, we pride ourselves on being levelheaded and sensible, directing our energy toward providing you with the best representation possible.
- Board certified. Less than 1% of all attorneys licensed in the State of Texas are board certified. Our firm founder, Mary E. Ramos, is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. So when you hire our team, you can feel confident knowing we have a high level of insight and experience in this specialized practice area.
- Quality reviews from past clients. At the Ramos Law Group, we are committed to providing the best legal advice to our clients. Over the years, we have helped hundreds of clients with their legal needs, and we are honored to have received their positive reviews and earned their trust along the way.
When it comes to something as important as your family, it’s crucial that you are able to put your case in the hands of someone you can trust. At Ramos Law Group, we hope to be just the team for you.
Types of Family Law Services We Handle
No matter your needs, the League City family law attorneys at the Ramos Law Group have the background and experience necessary to help you fight for your rights. Below are just some of our family-law-related practice areas we can assist you with:
- Contested and uncontested divorce,
- Property division,
- Protective orders,
- Child custody and support,
- Spousal maintenance, and
- Modification of decrees.
Give us a call to discuss the particular circumstances surrounding your case and see how our team can help.
How Can a League City Family Law Attorney Help with Your Case?
Although an attorney isn’t required for you to proceed with your family law case, having one on your side can provide a number of valuable benefits. For example, an experienced family law attorney can help you:
- Understand your legal rights and options;
- Draft, review, and file important legal documents;
- Represent your interests in mediation or other alternative dispute resolution processes;
- Gather evidence and identify potential witnesses to help support your case;
- Negotiate potential out-of-court settlement opportunities with opposing parties and their legal counsel;
- Litigate your case in court if a settlement isn’t feasible; and
- Assist with appeals, modifications, and other post-proceeding legal matters.
In short, a family law attorney can provide you with legal expertise and valuable support during what can be a difficult, stressful, and emotional time.
Ramos Law Group, PLLC: Your Trusted Local Attorney
At the Ramos Law Group, PLLC, we are so confident that you will be happy with our firm that we are willing to put our money where our mouth is with our limited money back offer. If you don’t love the service you receive within the first 14 days from the date you hire our team, we will refund up to $1,000 of any earned service fees, excluding third-party fees.
So don’t wait—contact the Ramos Law Group, PLLC, today to discuss your case with an experienced League City family law attorney and see how we can help you move forward with your life today.