WHEN FAMILY AND A HIGH-VALUE ESTATE MATTERS, OUR FAMILY LAW GLADIATORS DELIVER.
Mary E. Ramos, Board Certified in Family Law by The Texas Board of Legal Specialization founded and led the Ramos Law Group, PLLC since 2004. Her team has a combined experience of over 30 years with a passion and
focus in divorce and family law. Each team member brings their unique style and litigation knowledge to the table while aligning their approach as set forth by Mary E. Ramos. “We have a gift for finding the best talent and matching the same with the client while staying laser-focused on delivering exceptional results.” Mary E. Ramos.
The principal office of Ramos Law Group, PLLC is located in Montrose near St Thomas University and diagonally across the street from the Black Hole Coffee House in a house built in 1920. “We have considered commercial office space but as our clients and staff love the area and the accessibility of the location to all major parts of the city,” Mary E. Ramos.
If you have a high-value estate divorce, highly contested court case or any complex family law issue, we are the only option for those who desire a higher caliber of representation with a track record of exceptional results.
- “Prepare yourself for the process.” In some cases, a divorce may be finalized in 61 days, most contested matters can take an extended period of time to complete for issues with property division, spousal maintenance (“alimony”) and child custody.
- “Get counseling or professional coach.” Seek counseling or coach to enable you to separate emotions from the divorce process.
- “Be an active participant.” Actively participate in the process to enable your attorney to provide the best representation possible.
- “Divorce is expensive.” Divorce can be expensive so make sure you understand how the attorneys billing practices.
- “Stay laser-focused on the outcome.” Focus on the outcome and remember where for goes energy flows.
- “All divorces are different.” Don’t compare your divorce with others.